2022 Virginia Chapter Scientific Meeting
Join your colleagues from around the state for the annual chapter scientific meeting, held November 11-12 in Roanoke.
New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Meetings & Events View All
- Save the Date - 2022 Virginia Chapter Meeting
November 11-12, 2022
Chapter News View All
- Results of Women's Health Survey September 2022
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Stuart I. Henochowicz, MD, MBA, FACP
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.