New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
2022 Utah Chapter Awards
Seven Utah Chapter Members were recognized in May at the Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting. Join us in congratulating them on their successes.
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Clinical Vignette Competition
October 20, 2022
Submit by Oct. 3, 2022
- 2022 Utah Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
May 5-6, 2022
Chapter News View All
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Scott Woller, MD, FACP
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.