Report from Leadership Day 2022
Dr. Chandler Park represented our Chapter at ACP Leadership Day 2022 and met with congressional staff members to discuss prescription drug cost, residency education, increasing residency positions, and deferred interest during residency.
Kentucky Chapter Scientific Meeting
Update your medical knowledge, engage with colleagues, and receive CME and MOC points. Agenda and meeting details forthcoming
Meetings & Events View All
- 2022 Kentucky Chapter Meeting
September 16, 2022
- Kentucky Chapter Abstract Competition
Deadline-August 12, 2022 Submit Today!
Chapter News View All
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- Governor's Newsletter July 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellow July 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
- Leadership Day 2022 July 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows February 2022
- BOR Action on Fall ‘21 Resolutions December 2021
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Jennifer R. Olges, MD, MPH, FACP
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.