New Advocacy Resources Now Available
We would like to make you aware of two new advocacy resources available to ACP members and chapters: Understanding Advocacy and Why We Do It, Reproductive Health
Save the Date! 2022 Indiana Chapter Scientific Meeting
Join your colleagues from around Indiana for the annual ACP Indiana Chapter Meeting.
Meetings & Events View All
- Indiana Chapter Scientific Meeting 2022 (in-person and virtual)
October 27-28, 2022
- Indiana Chapter Immunization Updates 2022
September 14, 2022, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM CT - Register Today!
- 2021 Indiana Chapter Scientific Meeting
Recorded Sessions Now Available
Chapter News View All
- We Request Your Feedback on the Proposed Fall 2022 Board of Governors Resolutions August 2022
- Applications Now Open to Apply for the Million Hearts® 2022 Hypertension Control Challenge August 2022
- New Advocacy Resources Available to ACP Members and Chapters August 2022
- I Raise the Rates! July 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows July 2022
- BOR Action on Spring ‘22 Resolutions June 2022
- Congratulations Local Abstract Winners May 2022
- Governor's Newsletter May 2022
- Congratulations New Chapter Fellows March 2022
- Nominations for Governor-elect Election March 2022
- ACP Indiana 2021 Award Ceremony March 2022
Toolkits & Resources View All
About the Chapter
Bradley M. Sutter, MD, FACP
Office | (312) 618-5839
49 Boone Village, Box 290 | Zionsville, IN 46077
More about the chapter
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
We've added more ways to get involved with ACP! Take a few minutes to complete your new Membership Engagement Profile.